US • informal
- Be very successful; achieve perfection: with tortellini in brodo, I batted a thousand—both kids had secondsMore example sentences
- Voss knows he's batting a thousand with his marketing efforts with each new customer who walks in the door.
- Rarely does a film get everything right, but The Hit manages to bat a thousand in just about every category.
- And Mother Nature always bats last, and she always bats a thousand.
More definitions of bat a thousandDefinition of bat a thousand in:
- The US English dictionary