- A small fox found in southern and East Africa, with very large ears that are used to locate insect prey.
More example sentences
- Otocyon megalotis, family Canidae
- You will also see gemsbok, springbok, eland, blue wildebeest, cheetahs, wild dogs, jackals, bat-eared foxes and leopards.
- The stars of the show are, of course, the animals and the collection is impressive, including lions, tigers, elephants, gorillas, chimpanzees, sable antelope, bat-eared foxes, dolphins, polar bears and many other species.
- The bat-eared fox also scores relatively high on the second canonical variate, closely followed by the arctic fox and the remaining foxes.