- 1A mat for a person to stand on after getting out of a bath.More example sentences
- A new bath mat and matching shower curtain and another candle should solve that area's, um, problems.
- We've all been showering in the evening before going out, knowing that morning freshness will be obliterated within ten minutes of stepping onto the bath mat by copious quantities of sun creme.
- I'm actually surprised it hasn't happened to me before, and I've often thought about getting a non-slip bath mat, but never got around to it.
- 1.1A rubber mat placed in the bottom of a bath to prevent someone slipping while getting in or out.More example sentences
- Place a bath mat at the bottom of the tub so that your pet will not slip and fall.
- To prepare, put a bath mat or towel in the bottom of the tub.
- Be sure to use a bath mat, or you'll be slip-sliding away.
More definitions of bath matDefinition of bath mat in:
- The US English dictionary