- 1A crystalline substance that is dissolved in bathwater to soften or perfume it: a jar of vanilla-scented bath saltsMore example sentences
- When you add a cabinet to a wall, use open shelves to showcase decorative items like perfume or bath salt bottles, and enclosed shelves and drawers to hide workaday items.
- As the murky water swirls with bath salt down the shower drain, I feel the worries and tension of my day disappear.
- Devon made me a fabulous smelling bath salt mix with lavender & lemon and it's fantastic.
- 2 • informal A kind of synthetic drug with mood-altering and stimulant properties, typically in the form of crystals and containing MDPV or mephedrone: he was allegedly high on bath saltsMore example sentences
- The association between bath salts and dangerous behavior will stick simply because it surfaced early.
- Bath salts have been linked to a number of disturbing cases over the past month.
- Overdoses of cocaine, amphetamines, bath salts and LSD have all been known to trigger paranoid delirium.
More definitions of bath saltsDefinition of bath salts in:
- The US English dictionary