- The place where opposing armies engage in combat.More example sentences
- In any event, he said, the result is certain to fall short of the freedom enjoyed by reporters in Viet Nam, when they were often free to roam the countryside and routinely hitched rides to the battlefront on US Army helicopters.
- The intelligence officer reported that only light flak could be expected over the battlefront along the Rhine River.
- I've been in combat so many times, the battlefront is like home to me.
More definitions of battlefrontDefinition of battlefront in:
- The US English dictionary