- A window built to project outwards from an outside wall: he was sitting at his desk in the alcove of a bay windowMore example sentences
- The lights were off but the skylight and two large bay windows on the opposite wall provided more than enough light to see by.
- Among the most common are arches, Palladium windows, bay windows and skylights.
- She was in a well-furnished room, bookcases lined two walls, and three large bay windows made up the outside wall almost entirely.
More definitions of bay windowDefinition of bay window in:
- The US English dictionary