number• informal , chiefly North American
- A very large number: you were going a bazillion miles per hour!More example sentences
- We give out something like a hundred bazillion * dollars every year (* figure adjusted for inflation).
- Maybe it's just me, but my current spam load went from zero to a bazillion emails about Rolex watches.
- And I don't mean I broke a bowl, although I did break one last week in a freak ice cream scooping incident that sent my bowl flying off of the counter and onto the floor into a bazillion little pieces.
More definitions of bazillionDefinition of bazillion in:
- The US English dictionary