noun (plural bazoos)US • informal
- 1A person’s mouth: he couldn’t keep his big bazoo shutMore example sentences
- I am Senator Henry Ashurst of Arizona, and I am opposed to office holders who go to and return from Europe shooting off their bazoos about how Europe should be run.
- When you have nothing sensible or helpful to say, keep your bazoos shut!
- 2A person’s bottom.More example sentences
- I called today to change my package - they gave me free stuff out the bazoo the first month and I wanted to get some stuff removed.
- You'll see patents out the bazoo, better-backed startups, higher-volume production, and better competition.
late 19th century: of unknown origin; compare with Dutch bazuin 'trombone, trumpet'.
More definitions of bazooDefinition of bazoo in:
- The US English dictionary