- A low wide-wheeled motor vehicle for recreational driving on sand.More example sentences
- In July, Frank was hit fatally by a beach buggy at night on Fire Island.
- Every Sunday the beach buggy riders come to the strand in cars and vans and spend the afternoon zooming up and down the shoreline between Beale and Littor Strands when the tide is out.
- There has been a huge response to a recent article in this page highlighting the danger of quartz beach buggy racing which is taking place at Beale and Littor Strands at weekends.
More definitions of beach buggyDefinition of beach buggy in:
- The US English dictionary