- Clothing suitable for wearing on the beach, though not necessarily for swimming in: there’s no water in sight, although beachwear is the fashion of the dayMore example sentences
- An additional incentive for fans with families will be a Beach Party promotion with a $500 prize to be won by a racegoer dressed in suitable beachwear.
- The men's furnishings line, with its signature Lilly print ties, pocket squares and beachwear (an example being swim trunks in the classic Lilly print), also caught the eyes of many of the attendees.
- Once he had chosen suitable beachwear for himself, they were ready to go.
More definitions of beachwearDefinition of beachwear in:
- The US English dictionary