Definition of beachy in English:
adjective (beachier, beachiest)informal
Relating to, suggestive of, or appropriate for a beach or a holiday spent at the beach: a beachy part of town beachy clothes and accessories
More example sentences
- This method of wearing it instantly transforms the formal blouse to something very casual and in this case, beachy.
- The whole family is blonde and very beachy.
- Court combines the best of nature with a wonderful imagination; the effect is both beachy and sophisticated.
- Example sentences
- It's got a really unique design, and it is great the way they have combined the beachiness with the bamboo detail, while maintaining clean lines.
- We've tried to keep the character and charm of the place and make sure it didn't lose its beachiness.
- The house, a renovation, is an off-kilter mélange of simple bucolic beachiness and city-style luxuries.
Definition of beachy in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan