adjective (beachier, beachiest)informal
Relating to, suggestive of, or appropriate for a beach or a holiday spent at the beach: a beachy part of town beachy clothes and accessories
More example sentences
- This method of wearing it instantly transforms the formal blouse to something very casual and in this case, beachy.
- The whole family is blonde and very beachy.
- Court combines the best of nature with a wonderful imagination; the effect is both beachy and sophisticated.
- More example sentences
- It's got a really unique design, and it is great the way they have combined the beachiness with the bamboo detail, while maintaining clean lines.
- We've tried to keep the character and charm of the place and make sure it didn't lose its beachiness.
- The house, a renovation, is an off-kilter mélange of simple bucolic beachiness and city-style luxuries.
Definition of beachy in:
- The US English dictionary