Definition of beachy in English:
adjective (beachier, beachiest)informal
Relating to, suggestive of, or appropriate for a beach or a holiday spent at the beach: a beachy part of town beachy clothes and accessories
More example sentences
- Generally, if you are looking for a beachy cruise, Tahiti is not the place.
- Gold Coast, Australia is a real beachy area.
- Sihanoukville's white sand beaches and warm Gulf of Thailand waters combine with a laid back, beachy atmosphere to provide a great little tropical getaway.
- Example sentences
- The house, a renovation, is an off-kilter mélange of simple bucolic beachiness and city-style luxuries.
- We've tried to keep the character and charm of the place and make sure it didn't lose its beachiness.
- It's got a really unique design, and it is great the way they have combined the beachiness with the bamboo detail, while maintaining clean lines.
Definition of beachy in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.