adjective (beamier, beamiest)
- (Of a ship) broad-beamed.More example sentences
- While these are expensive boats they offer considerably more room than even a modern beamy sloop of this size.
- There is a large saloon and four cabins for the eight guests, beamy decks for relaxing topsides and a good-sized stern dive platform.
- A beamy old former fishing boat carried us across to Caldey's landing point on a beach that mirrored Tenby's, and was sprinkled with sunbathers.
More definitions of beamyDefinition of beamy in:
- The US English dictionary