1A small bag filled with dried beans and used in children’s games.
- A Koho spot, from Young & Rubicam, Montreal, shows a bored youth in a '70s-era rec room playing a beanbag game until a Koho hockey bag crashes from above onto the game.
- This ensures that the beans will be extra secure in the beanbag.
- Examples include standing on one leg and throwing a beanbag from one hand to another to improve balance, co-ordination and cerebellar function.
2A large cushion filled with polystyrene beads and used as a seat.
- I took a seat on my blue beanbag at the corner of the room, throwing my pillows back onto the bed where Emily rearranged them.
- The carpeted floor between his television and his walk in closet was covered with his collection of beanbags and large cushions.
- The entire nation gets the image of Eric Roberts in the next room curled up in a beanbag talking to Mr. Teddy.
Definition of beanbag in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.