Definition of beanbag in English:
1A small bag filled with dried beans and used in children’s games.
- A Koho spot, from Young & Rubicam, Montreal, shows a bored youth in a '70s-era rec room playing a beanbag game until a Koho hockey bag crashes from above onto the game.
- This ensures that the beans will be extra secure in the beanbag.
- Examples include standing on one leg and throwing a beanbag from one hand to another to improve balance, co-ordination and cerebellar function.
2A large cushion filled with polystyrene beads and used as a seat.
- I took a seat on my blue beanbag at the corner of the room, throwing my pillows back onto the bed where Emily rearranged them.
- The carpeted floor between his television and his walk in closet was covered with his collection of beanbags and large cushions.
- The entire nation gets the image of Eric Roberts in the next room curled up in a beanbag talking to Mr. Teddy.
Definition of beanbag in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan