(also bearded lizard)
- A semi-arboreal Australian lizard with spiny scales and a large throat pouch bearing sharp spines.
More example sentences
- Genus Pogona (or Amphibolurus), family Agamidae; several species
- Her family home on Gilbert Road is literally stuffed full of life, from her husband and two children, to the family dog, two snakes, two veiled chameleons, two iguanas, three geckos, 12 bearded dragons and a blue-tongued skink, to be exact.
- He also came face to face with a bearded dragon - an Australian lizard, stick insects and a tarantula.
- Blue skinks, bearded dragons, crocodiles, alien-looking veiled chameleons, reticulated pythons, leopard tortoises, and tiny glistening frogs and toads of every color.