- 1A particularly fine example of something: the idea was a beautMore example sentences
- One of Jumpin's live ads was for a Dodge dealership, and he described his new car: a three-toned beaut done in black, cream, and salmon.
- The new machine arrived Friday, and lo, what a beaut.
- A real beaut, and delivered with wonderful timing.
- 1.1A beautiful person.More example sentences
- You know, you're real beaut when you bother to dress up.
- As they probably don't say down Rothesay way, this Kyle was no beaut.
- I was going with this beaut from MSNBC with Hugh on the golf course with a cigar.
adjectiveAustralian /NZ Back to top
- Very good or beautiful: a beaut viewMore example sentences
- Every time I see it I feel this beaut sense of pride that that's the country where I live.
- We've also got an excellent quality of fish, and plenty of beaut food in the water, and as we go through the morning I'll introduce you to some of the insects and the nymphs and so forth that form the food pattern of the fish.
- With MacWorld Tokyo coming up, Apple is in a nice position - with its new beaut flat screen iMac selling over 220,000 units in the first three months of release.
More definitions of beautDefinition of beaut in:
- The US English dictionary