- A person whose job is to give people beauty treatment.More example sentences
- Government officials in America have realised that cosmetologists - a term that includes hairdressers and beauticians - could be a vital link to encourage women and children who suffer domestic violence to come forward.
- Along with taking photos the salons rent and sell wedding dresses or suits, and employ hairdressers and beauticians, who ensure the bride's appearance on her special day is befitting of such a grand occasion.
- Such legislation presently applies to doctors and dentists, optometrists and pharmacists, barbers and beauticians, and liquor stores and taxicabs, to name a few leading examples.
More definitions of beauticianDefinition of beautician in:
- The US English dictionary