Definition of bed and breakfast in English:
1Sleeping accommodation for a night and a meal in the morning, provided in guest houses and hotels.
- Guests can stay mid week for two nights bed and breakfast and one evening meal from €135 per person sharing.
- This price includes three nights' bed and breakfast, one evening meal and a gala banquet on New Year's Eve.
- I wanted to get away for two nights this week for the Easter Holidays with my wife and my young son who is eleven and was quoted €740 for two night's bed and breakfast with one evening meal.
1.1A guest house: we spent the night at a cheap bed and breakfast nearby
More example sentences
- He said the trend might tend to benefit the big hotels rather than the smaller guest houses and bed and breakfasts.
- I could only afford a cheap bed and breakfast for a couple of days.
- They led to a good night's rest that can be found at the many bed and breakfasts or the youth hostels in the area.
verb(bed-and-breakfast) [with object] Stock Exchange , British Back to top
Definition of bed and breakfast in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan