- Sheets, pillowcases, and duvet covers.More example sentences
- At 54, creature comforts for Stevie Nicks comprise her own bedlinen, her favourite pillow and a much-loved green armchair, but sadly not her Yorkie, Sara Belladonna, named after two big Nicks hits.
- Every room is themed to a wine producer and features ‘deluge’ showers, luxurious towels, Egyptian cotton bedlinen adorning vast beds, DVD players and tasteful neutral decor.
- Clothes, bedlinen, towels, curtains and shoes will be most welcome and will be sent to a poor area in Kenya, Africa.
More definitions of bed linenDefinition of bed linen in:
- The US English dictionary