Definition of bedcover in English:
- Ellie had hung a few pictures on the walls, brought a bright new bedcover and the room looked more lived in than it did before.
- Occasionally, a stenciled bedcover was pieced with traditional quilt blocks but was not quilted.
- She grabbed the bedcover from the bed and, as softly and as quietly as possible, she placed it over the still sleeping girl.
2 (bedcovers) Bedclothes.
- ‘Some of us are trying to sleep,’ I mumbled into my pillow, grasping my bedcovers and pulling them over my head just before light filled the room.
- When I returned the builders were in the process of packing up for lunch so I waved them off and slid under the bedcover with the intent of catching forty winks while they were gone.
- She brought her knees up to her chest and covered herself more securely beneath the bedcover.
Definition of bedcover in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia