- Ellie had hung a few pictures on the walls, brought a bright new bedcover and the room looked more lived in than it did before.
- Occasionally, a stenciled bedcover was pieced with traditional quilt blocks but was not quilted.
- She grabbed the bedcover from the bed and, as softly and as quietly as possible, she placed it over the still sleeping girl.
2 (bedcovers) Bedclothes.
- ‘Some of us are trying to sleep,’ I mumbled into my pillow, grasping my bedcovers and pulling them over my head just before light filled the room.
- When I returned the builders were in the process of packing up for lunch so I waved them off and slid under the bedcover with the intent of catching forty winks while they were gone.
- She brought her knees up to her chest and covered herself more securely beneath the bedcover.
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: bed|cover
Definition of bedcover in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.