- 1A person who shares a bed with another.More example sentences
- The way men perceive the educational status of their female bedfellows has changed.
- For them, strange or strained bedfellows are more fun than no bedfellows at all, since the excitement is all in the conquest.
- It appears they were bedfellows both figuratively and literally.
- 1.1A person or thing allied or closely connected with another: big business and politics were inseparable bedfellowsMore example sentences
- Plus, world politics makes for strange bedfellows.
- In this context, politics created strange bedfellows.
- History takes strange turns and politics makes strange bedfellows.
More definitions of bedfellowDefinition of bedfellow in:
- The US English dictionary