- A receptacle used by a bedridden patient for urine and faeces.More example sentences
- ‘Oh, you know,’ Jesse said, ‘cleaning bedpans, giving patients sponge baths.’
- Miss Ito, who emptied bedpans, gave body baths and held hands through the night with people in pain, was downstairs helping out.
- They empty bedpans, give people bed baths (not as nice as you might imagine, especially for the washer), spoon food into mouths and care when families can't.
More definitions of bedpanDefinition of bedpan in:
- The US English dictionary