- 1A room for sleeping in: [in combination]: a two-bedroom flatMore example sentences
- The plans for the renovated house show three bedrooms, a living room, a kitchen and a bathroom.
- Two upstairs bedrooms, the living room and kitchen were left open to the elements overnight.
- Although basic, their wood hut had a kitchen, dining room, two bedrooms and shower.
- 1.1 [as modifier] Relating to sexual relations: bedroom secretsMore example sentences
- The message was clear: the public have no right to know about the royals' bedroom secrets.
- People would simply gossip in the pub or broadcast their bedroom secrets on the Internet.
- So they concentrate on just leaking information about his bedroom affairs.
- 2 [as modifier] North American Denoting a small town or suburb whose residents commute to a nearby city: a bedroom communityMore example sentences
- Its becoming a bedroom community for people who work on Wall Street, the Wife says of our beloved Manhattan.
- After all, a bedroom community has to wake up and go to work.
- Great bedroom community close to Seattle.
More definitions of bedroomDefinition of bedroom in:
- The US English dictionary