- another term for sweet bergamot (see bergamot1).More example sentences
- Sunlight flashed tree shadows on the farm's face as beams broke from behind a cloud, and a head-turning buzz brought my eyes to the scarlet bee balm flowers beside me.
- He noticed the snapdragons and bee balm growing along the walk beside the mangled chrysanthemums.
- If your garden has a low, damp area, plant moisture lovers like the rosy-flowered swamp milkweed, Joe-pye weed, forget-me-nots, bee balm, and meadow sweet.
More definitions of bee balmDefinition of bee balm in:
- The US English dictionary