noun[mass noun] • informal
- Attractive men with well-developed muscles: pictures of tanned beefcake [as modifier]: he tried to lose his beefcake image [count noun]: the film includes a trio of hunky beefcakesMore example sentences
- No fool, he also cultivated a lucrative enterprise from his beefcake image.
- He was the resident beefcake after all, he was pretty strong.
- Not exactly beefcake territory, you follow me?
More definitions of beefcakeDefinition of beefcake in:
- The US English dictionary