- A thick slice of lean beef, typically from the rump and eaten grilled or fried: beefsteaks so large that one slice makes a sandwich [mass noun]: high-quality beefsteakMore example sentences
- Yet, it was revealed that among the meats purchased were huge quantities of beef, pork and beefsteaks!
- Ready for workaday food, I opted for the beefsteak and egg, with a side order of fried chips.
- They'll have them that evening with the beefsteaks.
More definitions of beefsteakDefinition of beefsteak in:
- The US English dictionary