verb (befogs, befogging, befogged)[with object]
- Make confused: her brain was befogged with lack of sleepMore example sentences
- Even with modern efficacious treatments for schizophrenia, we face troubling questions about how much they befog the mind and how much they harm the brain.
- Perhaps this cornucopia of educational opportunities is befogging you.
- This seems to me to be the lesson of any view of the human prospect that is not befogged by groundless hopes.
More definitions of befogDefinition of befog in:
- The US English dictionary