- The treatment of neurotic symptoms by training the patient’s reactions to stimuli.More example sentences
- Treatments include individual psychotherapy, family therapy, behavior therapy, and self-help groups.
- It shows that behavior therapy for chronic insomnia should be a first-line treatment, which is currently not the case.
- They include, behavior therapy, family therapy, school interventions particularly life-skills interventions, residential care, and non-hospital day programs.
More definitions of behaviour therapyDefinition of behaviour therapy in:
- The US English dictionary