Definition of behavioural in English:
Involving, relating to, or emphasizing behaviour: closely related species have similar behavioural patterns a behavioural approach to children’s language
More example sentences
- Autonomic responses are among the richest sources of adaptive behavioral patterns.
- Second, this fear of a specific concrete object allowed use of a behavioral approach test.
- Only one pair was observed at a time in order to time behavioral patterns precisely.
- 1behaviourally adverb
- Example sentences
- Well we are still learning about that and behavioural investigators have said for some time now that behaviourally people mature later than we thought.
- But many people so diagnosed do not show such abnormalities, and many people who are behaviourally not violent do show them.
- Lions in zoos are behaviourally quite a different matter, as you'd know: they're a social animal, they'll lie or eat and they'll play with each other and they work very well.
Words that rhyme with behaviouraldoctoral • several
Definition of behavioural in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.