(also bejabbers /bɪˈdʒabəz/)
- another way of saying bejesus.More example sentences
- It's always the same for the fast guy out on the wing: he can run like the bejabbers, so he must be a cream puff when it comes to tackling and the real rough and tumble.
- For some reason, all of this has scared the bejabbers out of the Democrats.
- You'd better not mess up my room or I'll beat the bejabbers outta you!
early 19th century: alteration of by Jesus.
More definitions of bejabersDefinition of bejabers in:
- The US English dictionary