- Adorned with jewels: a wave of his bejewelled handMore example sentences
- She was dressed in pale pink silk, her gown gently caressing the floor and her head adorned with a dainty, bejewelled crown.
- I'm heading back to Cornwall tomorrow, where I shall recline in a bejewelled chaise-longue in one of the many glittering salons and wow the courtiers with tales of the mysterious ways of the natives here in London Village.
- As for the vital stats of the bauble, it is bejewelled with 8,000 diamonds weighing 200 karats, set in over a kilo of 18-karat pink gold.
More definitions of bejewelledDefinition of bejewelled in:
- The US English dictionary