(also bell-crank lever)
- A lever with two arms which have a common fulcrum at their junction.More example sentences
- The sailor who was carrying out the maintenance on the aircraft found that there was a bit too much lateral movement in the bell crank, and he alerted his superior officer to the problem.
- The bell crank has to move over to the other end of the valve gear cross-shaft as a result of all this.
- The main advantage is to maintain the area exterior to the bell cranks as unobstructed as possible.
More definitions of bell crankDefinition of bell crank in:
- The US English dictionary