- A mechanism in which power is transmitted by the movement of a continuous flexible belt.More example sentences
- Tractor requirements are just 19-30 horsepower to operate the PTO belt drive and transport hydraulics.
- The front end of the crankshaft features a damper designed to absorb idiosyncratic vibrations and minimize the transmission of vibration to the belt drive.
- The new one will be pretty similar to the current one, but I am going to have hydraulically driven flails instead of the belt drive,’ he says.
More definitions of belt driveDefinition of belt drive in:
- The US English dictionary