- A seat across the whole width of a car.More example sentences
- Given that he has the whole bench seat to himself, he stretches out and tries to make himself comfortable - physically, anyway.
- In that case the seating available for passengers comprised three single seats and a bench seat 7 ft 4 ins in length.
- As one of the few passengers who had a whole bench seat to himself, he covered his head and went to sleep.
More definitions of bench seatDefinition of bench seat in:
- The US English dictionary