- A test carried out on a machine, a component, or software before it is released for use, to ensure that it works properly.More example sentences
- The finer images also enable researchers to more accurately model and predict the behavior of materials on computers before time-consuming and expensive bench tests are conducted.
- Each engine is assembled crankshaft to harness by an individual technician, who then bench tests it and affixes his personally signed plaque to it.
- Tests EPG conducts consist of bench tests, lab tests, field tests, and large-scale, geographically distributed SOS tests.
verbBack to top
- 1 (bench-test) [with object] Run a bench test on: they are offering you the chance to bench-test their applicationsMore example sentences
- I took the old starter to Autozone and they bench tested it.
- Do you know if they bench tested the transmission?
More definitions of bench testDefinition of bench test in:
- The US English dictionary