- Wood that is artificially shaped for use in making furniture: [as modifier]: bentwood chairsMore example sentences
- The bentwood chair and area rug are focal points.
- Later, a German designer started using bentwood rods to construct the frames of chairs and other furniture.
- This pavilion challenged the nationalistic and decorative emphasis of the 1925 Exhibition by including mass-production, for example a table made by a hospital-furniture manufacturer, Maples armchairs and bentwood chair.
More definitions of bentwoodDefinition of bentwood in:
- The US English dictionary