- Having the six-membered ring structure or aromatic properties of benzene.More example sentences
- This is the homepage of computer program for visualization of the resonance graphs of benzenoid graphs.
- With the benzenoid ring class of compounds, the absorption maxima are generally between 265 m and 285 m, frequently with the trough near the 253.7 m line.
- In August 2003 the computer program made conjecture 1001 stating that for any benzenoid graph, the size of a maximum matching equals the number of positive eigenvalues.
More definitions of benzenoidDefinition of benzenoid in:
- The US English dictionary