Definition of bereavement counselling in English:
Another term for grief counselling.
- They also provide bereavement counselling which helps families come to terms with the trauma.
- Formal bereavement counselling or contact with a specialist organisation may be appropriate.
- It will be managed by a paediatric nurse specialising in bereavement counselling.
- bereavement counsellor noun
- Example sentences
- The family of the railman, who was single and lived in Manchester, were being comforted by a bereavement counsellor.
- Once a fortnight I go and see a bereavement counsellor at the hospital where she died.
- As a qualified pet bereavement counsellor I would like to help pet owners compassionately and in confidence.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.