Definition of bereavement counselling in English:
Another term for grief counselling.
- He stresses the need for proper support in times of need, i.e. bereavement counselling and so on.
- She is also recently widowed and is trying to get over losing her husband with the help of bereavement counselling, which she had just attended at Sutton Hospital.
- The court heard he had been "severely depressed" while committing the offence and had received bereavement counselling after the death of his son in custody.
bereavement counsellor noun
- Example sentences
- The second crew at the scene were the bereavement counsellors.
- The family of the railman, who was single and lived in Manchester, were being comforted by a bereavement counsellor.
- Once a fortnight I go and see a bereavement counsellor at the hospital where she died.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.