- another term for grief counselling.More example sentences
- He stresses the need for proper support in times of need, i.e. bereavement counselling and so on.
- She is also recently widowed and is trying to get over losing her husband with the help of bereavement counselling, which she had just attended at Sutton Hospital.
- The court heard he had been "severely depressed" while committing the offence and had received bereavement counselling after the death of his son in custody.
- More example sentences
- The second crew at the scene were the bereavement counsellors.
- The family of the railman, who was single and lived in Manchester, were being comforted by a bereavement counsellor.
- Once a fortnight I go and see a bereavement counsellor at the hospital where she died.