Another term for grief counselling.
- They also provide bereavement counselling which helps families come to terms with the trauma.
- Formal bereavement counselling or contact with a specialist organisation may be appropriate.
- It will be managed by a paediatric nurse specialising in bereavement counselling.
bereavement counsellor noun
- Example sentences
- The family of the railman, who was single and lived in Manchester, were being comforted by a bereavement counsellor.
- Once a fortnight I go and see a bereavement counsellor at the hospital where she died.
- As a qualified pet bereavement counsellor I would like to help pet owners compassionately and in confidence.
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: be¦reave|ment coun¦sel|ling
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.