- Accommodation for ships in berths: there were more than 12 miles of berthingMore example sentences
- The division is now operating on the 800-acre marine terminal at Jacksonville, which has a mile of continuous berthing and is one of the largest terminals on the east coast.
- For ordinary boaters who just enjoyed a quiet cruise, moorage space at other marinas and clubs was not available for some years into the future, including dry berthing.
- ‘We need a spacious place for passenger vessels to dock instead of the current crowded berthing place, which also plays host to a fish auction,’ he said.
More definitions of berthingDefinition of berthing in:
- The US English dictionary