- Mark or cover with a large number of small spots or patches of colour: the designer whose trademark is to bespeckle his dresses with diamondsMore example sentences
- He delighted to play at draughts with an albino chief whose light skin was profusely bespeckled with brown blotches and whose eyes were dull blue.
- Have you so quickly forgotten those boys at the mews, of not enough years even for hairs to bespeckle their chins?
- Slices of black bread like placemats irregularly bespeckle the dining room floor.
More definitions of bespeckleDefinition of bespeckle in:
- The US English dictionary