- Wearing glasses: a bespectacled, studious youth she was thin and bespectacledMore example sentences
- With his bespectacled studious appearance, people often take him for scholar, writer or even a photographer.
- After fifteen minutes the train came and Amy piled on with the other bespectacled youths.
- He startled the clerk - who had never been robbed by a small bespectacled white boy before - more than a little.
More definitions of bespectacledDefinition of bespectacled in:
- The US English dictionary