- An item or product which gives the best value for money out of all its competitors.More example sentences
- According to research carried out by IF, consumers with two or more banking products would be better off using its banking products rather than shopping around for what is supposedly the best buy on an individual product basis.
- C&G, for years the most innovative and cut-price mortgage lender, now rarely appears in the best buy tables and is little more than Lloyds' mortgage department.
- Their recommendation of which shop has the best buy must then be reviewed by the 23 member Ethics Committee to make sure that the shop doesn't sell alcohol or Lottery tickets.
More definitions of best buyDefinition of best buy in:
- The US English dictionary