- A non-standard contraction of ‘bet you’, used in representing informal speech: betcha can’t leave without at least one home-made goody from the bakery counterMore example sentences
- But when I get asked about local artists of the 60s, or how to apply for film grants, or Roman archaeological finds in Great Britain: You betcha!
- In other sports news (and betcha didn't know neo-cons did sports commentary, eh?)
- When the results came out, every pregnant mouse that had ever consumed the equivalent of 266,000 times as many apples as the average pre-schooler was thinking twice about it, you betcha.
More definitions of betchaDefinition of betcha in:
- The US English dictionary