- another term for areca nut.More example sentences
- Consumption of smokeless tobacco, especially Gutkha (a mixture of areca, catechu, betel nut, lime, tobacco, and mint), is rising among school children in rural India.
- Gutkha is a mixture of areca, catechu, betel nut, lime, tobacco and mint.
- To support themselves, farmers in Nantou and other mountain areas have extensively planted betel nut trees - betel nut is widely chewed on Taiwan.
More definitions of betel nutDefinition of betel nut in:
- The US English dictionary