- A person’s wife, husband, or partner: my better half doesn’t care much for restaurantsMore example sentences
- The bridegroom should be told that the girl's people having chosen him as the fittest match from among a whole lot, he should regard his wife as his better half, accord to her unflinching love and share with her all that he has.
- I have the most beautiful wife. She is certainly the better half.
- But if the truth be told, I simply called out to the better half: ‘Get in here love, and have a look at this face on telly’
More definitions of better halfDefinition of better half in:
- The US English dictionary