- Wearing a wig.More example sentences
- Then 4,000 bewigged and bedazzled ticket holders will enter the richly decorated ballrooms, dance floors, and courtyards of the historic building for a wild waltz of well-intentioned decadence.
- Fans fluttered, bewigged and powdered heads bowed and the graceful days when York was the metropolis of the North and England's sporting capital returned for five sparkling hours.
- Baubled, bejeweled, bewigged, the city spends a few weeks of every early spring behind the glittering masks of Carnavale and the glamorous facade of the Venice Film Festival and the rest of the time getting ready for the party.
More definitions of bewiggedDefinition of bewigged in:
- The US English dictionary