Confused and indecisive; puzzled: he saw the bewildered look on my face
More example sentences
- Mr Darcy's hands sought further company of his bewildered face.
- Lydia left the room, leaving Elizabeth to dress in a bewildered hurry.
- Even he says he's "a little bit bewildered."
- More example sentences
- I was still young enough to believe - bewilderedly, arrogantly, passionately - that through sheer force of will, I could bend the world to my ambition.
- Tourists stand and look bewilderedly at the structure.
- Shaking her head bewilderedly, Annie said ‘No, I don't understand.’