Definition of bewildered in English:
Confused and indecisive; puzzled: he saw the bewildered look on my face
More example sentences
- He looked totally bewildered and kept on repeating, "What are you saying?"
- The dollar regained its composure, remaining stable against most major currencies, while gold prices slipped after hitting a high on Monday as a haven for bewildered investors.
- "This was supposed to be my big break," he cried to the bewildered audience.
- Example sentences
- I was still young enough to believe - bewilderedly, arrogantly, passionately - that through sheer force of will, I could bend the world to my ambition.
- Tourists stand and look bewilderedly at the structure.
- Shaking her head bewilderedly, Annie said ‘No, I don't understand.’
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.