Definition of bewildered in English:
Confused and indecisive; puzzled: he saw the bewildered look on my face
More example sentences
- He looked totally bewildered and kept on repeating, "What are you saying?"
- The dollar regained its composure, remaining stable against most major currencies, while gold prices slipped after hitting a high on Monday as a haven for bewildered investors.
- "This was supposed to be my big break," he cried to the bewildered audience.
- Example sentences
- I was still young enough to believe - bewilderedly, arrogantly, passionately - that through sheer force of will, I could bend the world to my ambition.
- Tourists stand and look bewilderedly at the structure.
- Shaking her head bewilderedly, Annie said ‘No, I don't understand.’
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan