Definition of bewildered in English:
Confused and indecisive; puzzled: he saw the bewildered look on my face
More example sentences
- Instead of handing me the phone, my stepmom gave me a bewildered look.
- His brother looked totally bewildered, which was a rarity.
- Over a million bewildered Americans wondered why their country had abandoned them.
- Example sentences
- I was still young enough to believe - bewilderedly, arrogantly, passionately - that through sheer force of will, I could bend the world to my ambition.
- Tourists stand and look bewilderedly at the structure.
- Shaking her head bewilderedly, Annie said ‘No, I don't understand.’
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.