Confusing or perplexing: there is a bewildering array of holidays to choose from
More example sentences
- In the opening laps, however, cars were entering corners sometimes three abreast, exchanging positions with bewildering frequency.
- The end to persecution was always going to be bewildering.
- I suspect the lay reader will find their content bewildering.
- [as submodifier]: the regulations are bewilderingly complexMore example sentences
- But a simple request for a list of the 40 cyclists who have been prevented from racing for excessive haematocrit levels since 1997 produced a bewilderingly response.
- There are other failures: the plot is bewilderingly complicated, condensed, and foreshortened.
- Drawn pages were on display as artworks, in their original size so that one could get up close and examine the often bewilderingly intricate line work.