Confusing or perplexing: there is a bewildering array of holidays to choose from
More example sentences
- In the opening laps, however, cars were entering corners sometimes three abreast, exchanging positions with bewildering frequency.
- The end to persecution was always going to be bewildering.
- I suspect the lay reader will find their content bewildering.
- [as submodifier]: the regulations are bewilderingly complexMore example sentences
- But a simple request for a list of the 40 cyclists who have been prevented from racing for excessive haematocrit levels since 1997 produced a bewilderingly response.
- There are other failures: the plot is bewilderingly complicated, condensed, and foreshortened.
- Drawn pages were on display as artworks, in their original size so that one could get up close and examine the often bewilderingly intricate line work.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.