- The leaves and flower tops of cannabis, used as a narcotic.More example sentences
- MARIJUANA - Called marijuana, pot, grass, weed, skunk, reefer, bhang, ganja… the drug has many forms but they all snare the user with a chemically-induced peace that is very habit forming.
- The narcotic and hallucinogenic element is referred to as cannabis and by numerous other (including slang) terms: ganja or bhang (crushed dried leaves of Indian wild hemp), grass, marijuana, pot, etc.
- Awareness of the hallucinogenic properties of bhang, the resin from the Indian-grown variety of cannabis, certainly existed in Europe by the early seventeenth century, thanks to the adventurousness of colonial travellers.
from Hindi bhāṅg.
More definitions of bhangDefinition of bhang in:
- The US English dictionary