- A narrow strip of fabric cut obliquely and used to bind edges or for decoration.More example sentences
- Sew bias binding along the top edges of the large pockets.
- This gives a nice finish to a vest and you can opt for many different bindings from simple bias binding to ultra-leather binding, to stretch velvet.
- Eliminate facings that can get twisted, don't stay tucked in or bind at the neckline - use a bias binding to finish the edges.
More definitions of bias bindingDefinition of bias binding in:
- The US English dictionary